In the highly competitive arena of higher education employment, colleges and universities look to recruit and retain the most talented professors, faculty and executive team, regardless of their country of origin. We help higher education institutions hire international faculty and staff to meet their unique needs and course offerings, add to the cultural exchange on campuses, and ensure the highest quality education for students.
Our 56-page comprehensive Guide offers an overview of hiring a foreign national professional, including:
- An in-depth look at common visas for faculty and staff, including the H-1B, J-1, O-1 visa, and more;
- Detailed information on immigrant employment categories – EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3; and
- How to sponsor an employee for a “green card” – through preference categories or the PERM process.
This Guide was created for:
- Higher Education Human Resource Leaders
- Higher Education General Counsel
- International Student Offices
Interested in learning more? We offer complimentary consultations and would be happy to help answer questions specific to the challenge of your college or university. Contact us today to set up a call.