Superior Client Service.
Immigration Attorneys for a Quickly Changing World.
How We Solve Clients’ Problems
Competing in the global economy requires employers to offer the best products, have solid processes, and employ the top people. The best candidate for a job should not be disqualified based on their nationality – and that often means navigating complicated and time-consuming immigration laws.
Business immigration attorneys at FordMurray develop processes that allow employers to recruit and retain a global workforce, so clients can focus on what they do best – create top-of-the-market products. We understand business is fast-paced and innovation requires mobility and flexibility. Our firm has developed systematic, proficient, dynamic processes and procedures to work through even the most nuanced immigration scenarios.
You have found your ideal candidate and now you need to bring them to you. We remove the questions of how and when.
Enhance Global Opportunities:
- Develop campaigns that move personnel globally at the speed of business
- Implement efficient processes to ensure that an employee is able to secure a work visa in the time and manner promised
- Augment an employer’s reputation in the global marketplace by supporting their recruitment and compliance programs in a way that establishes the employer as an industry leader in these areas
Create Immigration Programs and Policies:
- Assist employers in developing and implementing recruitment and retention policies around immigration that support growth and development
- Support employers in isolating and retaining key employees by developing and executing complete green card plans
- Design internal policies that support an employer’s corporate mission and business goals
- Develop and implement I-9, Labor Condition Application, and H-1B/L-1 Site Visit strategies, practices, and plans
- Conduct in-house trainings to support an employer’s overall compliance program
- Develop comprehensive programs and provide follow-up training regarding proper use of visa classifications including trainees, interns, and visitors
Advocate for Families:
- Assist U.S. Citizens and Green Card holders in visa sponsorship for their spouse, family members
- Advise and assist on K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa petitions
- Advise and assist on United States Naturalization applications and proceedings
We understand the significant impact that immigration matters have on organizations but also for the lives of the individuals involved and their family. We are motivated every day by the opportunity that we have to serve my clients and to allow their employees to fulfill their dreams wherever in the world those dreams may take them. To learn more about what our clients think about working with us, read some testimonials from the organizations and highly skilled workers we counsel.