A free, 10-page Guide for employers in the STEM fields who are interested in hiring skilled workers (who are not U.S. citizens) by obtaining an H-1B visa.
H-1B visas are the most common methods for employers to hire skilled workers who are not US citizens. In this Guide, we are going to discuss the process of obtaining an H-1B as well as some of the key requirements and regulations.
Business immigration attorney Russell Ford, Founding Partner of FordMurray, has authored a 10-page Guide on Getting H-1B Sponsorship for an Employee.
Who Should Read the Guide:If you are an employer in the STEM (Science, Technology, Math or Engineering) fields, this Guide provides an overview of how to obtain an H-1B visa to hire a skilled worker who is not a U.S. Citizen.
What You Will Learn:
- Part 1: Understanding the H-1B Visa
- Part 2: Overview of Employer Obligations in Sponsoring an H-1B Petition
- Part 3: Steps in the H-1B Petition Process
- Part 4: H-1B Portability
- Part 5: Filing a New Petition; Notification of Changes
- Part 6: Withdrawal of an H-1B Petition