A free, 14-page Guide for U.S. Citizens and Legal Permanent Residents who wish to sponsor a spouse or family member for a Green Card.
Family based immigration does more than strengthen family ties – it builds communities and follows in the rich tradition of immigration on which our country was founded. But federal immigration law can be difficult to navigate, even in the most clear-cut family immigration cases.
FordMurray senior counsel Aga Asbury has authored a 14-page Guide on Sponsoring a Spouse or Family Member to help explain the sponsorship process. Submit the form below to receive your downloadable guide in your email inbox.
Receive Your Guide to Family Sponsorship
Join our mailing list to receive your guide, as well as useful information and tips family immigration law and related news.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Who Should Read the Guide:
If you are a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident who wishes to sponsor a fiancé(e), spouse, or family member for permanent residence in the United States.
What You Will Learn:
- Part 1: Understanding Sponsorship for U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents who Wish to Sponsor a Spouse or Family Member
- Part 2: Sponsoring a Spouse or Family Member within the United States
- Part 3: Sponsoring a Spouse or Family Member outside the United States
- Part 4: Preparing for the Visa Interview
- Part 5: Sponsoring a Fiancé(e)
- Part 6: Naturalization