A free, 14-page Guide for U.S. Citizens and Legal Permanent Residents who wish to sponsor a spouse or family member for a Green Card.
Family based immigration does more than strengthen family ties – it builds communities and follows in the rich tradition of immigration on which our country was founded. But federal immigration law can be difficult to navigate, even in the most clear-cut family immigration cases.
FordMurray senior counsel Aga Asbury has authored a 14-page Guide on Sponsoring a Spouse or Family Member to help explain the sponsorship process. Submit the form below to receive your downloadable guide in your email inbox.
Who Should Read the Guide:
If you are a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident who wishes to sponsor a fiancé(e), spouse, or family member for permanent residence in the United States.
What You Will Learn:
- Part 1: Understanding Sponsorship for U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents who Wish to Sponsor a Spouse or Family Member
- Part 2: Sponsoring a Spouse or Family Member within the United States
- Part 3: Sponsoring a Spouse or Family Member outside the United States
- Part 4: Preparing for the Visa Interview
- Part 5: Sponsoring a Fiancé(e)
- Part 6: Naturalization