At FordMurray Law we offer comprehensive immigration services for businesses and individuals, including:
- We work with employers to develop the processes necessary to recruit and retain top talent regardless of nationality
- We work with entrepreneurs, investors, and highly skilled individuals to live and work in the United States, whether through permanent legal residence, through National Interest or Extraordinary Ability Waivers, E-visas, and through non-immigrant visas
- We work with individuals to pursue their dream of legal permanent residence or U.S. citizenship, for themselves and their families
We are happy to provide a complimentary consultation to discuss your case. Our initial consultation covers:
1. Careful review of the information you provide.
2. Honest and objective assessment of whether your case has a reasonable chance of success.
3. An explanation of your options to achieve your immigration goals, including the relative advantages and disadvantages of each option.
4. Clarification of USCIS costs and our legal fees and costs to provide the professional services you need.
Honest and objective assessment means that we will never exaggerate your chance of success or create a false sense of hope as a means of soliciting your business. If we determine that your case has no reasonable possibility of success, we will tell you that up front. Upon completion of your consultation, if you would like to hire FordMurray as your legal counsel, we will send you an engagement agreement to sign.
Fill out the form below to discuss your immigration needs with one of our attorneys.