FordMurray attorneys worked with higher education HR leaders to develop the I-9 Reference Manual for Higher Education Employers – a comprehensive resource for training, self-audits and Form I-9 reference.
Consistent I-9 training produces reliable I-9 practices.
Is your HR team ready for a compliance audit of your files?
With this Manual, your HR team gains easy access to the I-9 information you need to accurately review and complete Form I-9 for more than 20 different hiring scenarios. The digital manual saves time and creates efficiency – allowing users to navigate effortlessly between overview sections and case study examples of specific forms.
Additional features include:
- I-9 Overview – Essential background information for training and HR on-boarding
- I-9 Advanced – Case examples with sample forms and documents for complex I-9 hiring scenarios, including H-1B portability, visa extensions and employment of foreign students.
- Practice Pointers for HR Professionals – Advanced employment topics, including reverification of work authorization documents, correcting Form I-9, and how to properly store and destroy I-9 forms.
- USCIS Manual – The most current Handbook for Employers from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, included to ensure your HR team has all relevant I-9 information in one place.
- Formatted for Easy Reproduction – If your team prefers a printed copy, your manual is preformatted with tabs for easy reproduction and cataloguing.
Purchase your I-9 Reference Manual today and receive your downloadable guide within five days business days. Subsequent updates delivered via a discounted subscription. Contact us to learn more about the I-9 Reference Manual, and our I-9 legal services.