We live in a global economy and international businesses need the flexibility to move valued team members throughout their organization to grow business, develop markets, and provide training to new offices.
L visas are an integral component of any multinational company operating in the United States.
Whether you have an established business in the U.S. or are opening a new office or affiliate, it is important to understand how to use the L visa, who qualifies, and how you can avoid unnecessary interruptions. Our comprehensive guide will walk you through the basics of the L visa and beyond, empowering your HR leaders and decision makers to develop a strategy for maintaining a diverse and vibrant workforce.
Get Your Guide
Input your email address below, and we will send your 20-page L Visa Guide to your inbox.
Our L Visa Guide is written to serve as a resource for multinational companies with offices already in the United States, or hoping to expand in to U.S. markets. If you have any questions, contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
What You Will Learn
- Who Can Hire Employees on an L Visa?
- How do you Qualify for L Visa blanket petitions?
- Hiring on an L-1 Visa – for Managers and Executives
- Hiring on an L-1B Visa – for Employees with Specialized Knowledge
- Steps in the L-1A and/or L-1B visa petition process
- L-1 Visa Advanced Strategies – Avoiding RFE and Dealing with Requests for Evidence under the current Administration
- Beyond the L Visa – Bringing Family to the United States on an L-2 Visa and Planning for Permanent Residence