Need a crash course in H-1B? FordMurray Founding Partner Russell Ford answers commonly asked questions in the H-1B petition process in these short videos. Still have questions? FordMurray is happy to offer complimentary consultations to employers – request your consultation here.
- FordMurray Releases 2022 H-1B Employers GuideFordMurray has released an updated H-1B Employers Guide in time for the upcoming cap registration period. This Guide was developed to provide Human Resource Leaders, Technical Recruiters, In-House Counsel, and Hiring Managers with the necessary… [Read More]
- H-1B Video: Are Employers Responsible for All H-1B Fees?Employers often ask if they are responsible for all the fees associated with an H-1B petition. The short answer is: yes, but it’s not that simple. Learn more in this video by FordMurray founding partner… [Read More]
- H-1B Video: Should Employers Enter a Sponsorship Agreement with H-1B Petitioner?In our H-1B Video series, FordMurray founding partner Russell Ford answers questions commonly asked by employers during the H-1B petition process. One recurring question is whether employers can enter a sponsorship agreement to protect the… [Read More]
- H-1B Video: When Should Employers Add Multiple Sites to an H-1B PetitionIncluding multiple worksites in the initial H-1B petition can provide flexibility for employers and H-1B employees, and can save thousands of dollars in refiling fees for amended petitions. Many employers who would have never considered… [Read More]
- H-1B Video: What to Expect from the FY 2022 H-1B LotteryThe FY 2022 H-1B Cap Lottery is open through March 25 at noon EST. FordMurray founding partner Russell Ford outlines what you need to know about the electronic registration process, and special considerations for this… [Read More]