FordMurray has released an updated H-1B Employers Guide in time for the upcoming cap registration period.
This Guide was developed to provide Human Resource Leaders, Technical Recruiters, In-House Counsel, and Hiring Managers with the necessary tools for understanding this specific visa category, the process, and strategies for when and how to use this visa in sponsoring noncitizen employees.
The 2022 Employers Guide includes information on:
- How to identify an H-1B candidate
- How to determine the appropriate wage
- Specific limitations
- An overview of the H-1B Cap and Lottery
- An overview of the LCA and Public Access File
- Information on alternative visas
- Information on when to file an amendment to an H-1B petition
Additionally, this guide provides valuable information on when an employer may need to withdraw or amend an employee’s sponsorship and how best to accomplish those steps.