FordMurray released a new guide to assist higher education institutions navigate the process of hiring foreign faculty and staff.
The 25-page Guide, a companion resource to our SEVP Certification and Compliance Guide, presents a holistic overview of visa and green card options for colleges and universities. The Guide was produced for general counsel, human resource leaders, and foreign student officers, and includes information on:
- Immigration basics;
- Employment Visas for Faculty and Staff, including detailed information on the petition process for H-1B visas, J-1 visas, O-1 visas and more;
- Employment Visas for Students;
- “Green Card” Options for Professors, Researchers and Staff, including EB-1A, EB-1B for Extraordinary Researchers and Professors, EB-2, NIW and EB-3;
- PERM Process – a detailed overview of sponsoring an employee for permanent residence; and
- Completing the Green Card Process
Download your 2019 Guide using the form below, or for more information, visit our Higher Education Employer’s Guide page.
Download Your Higher Education Employer's Guide
For a comprehensive overview of visas, green card options and the PERM process for higher education employers, download our complimentary 25-page Higher Education Employer's Guide. You will receive your Guide by email, as well up-to-date, need to know information about immigration and higher education.
Your Guide should arrive in your email inbox shortly. Thank you!